Job Opportunity – Agents’ Assistant at AM Heath via Creative Access
A.M. Heath are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and organised person to support three agents (Julia Churchill, Oli Munson and Rebecca Ritchie) in their representation of authors and estates.
Responsibilities will include:
- Reading and reporting on submissions
- Producing editorial notes on manuscripts
- Database and schedule management
- Author care
- Diary management
- Reviewing, drafting and negotiating contracts
- Providing full administrative support
- Occasional office duties
Please note: applications will only be accepted through the Creative Access portal. We do not accept any direct applications.
This role is full-time, based in our London office with some working from home flexibility.
To apply, please read the full Creative Access job ad. We are asking for the below in the application.
- Upload your CV and cover letter as one document (applications without a tailored cover letter will not be accepted)
- Please also include your answers (maximum 250 words each) to the following questions:
- Why would you like to work at A.M Heath?
- Tell us about a book you read recently and why you liked – or didn’t like – it.
- Please tell us about any editorial or administrative experience you have acquired.
The salary is £25,000 per annum. Please submit your applications to Creative Access by 22nd September.